Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Does Blakey bend both ways?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NailBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think i might have stumbled onto something i shouldn't have... i have strong suspicions that blakey and taylor are bumming each other. or at least are working up to it. there's only so close you can stand to someone and not be a new actor in hollyoakes (has anyone else noticed that?).

    ------------------
    The best some people can hope for is to better manage their damage.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so that's who he got married too....

    ------------------
    No man is ever worth the paradise manifest

  3. #3
    Spider-Man's Surly Uncle
    Guest Spider-Man's Surly Uncle's Avatar

    Post

    I think you might be right. Only I wish they would do something about it because the sexual tension when they are in the room is unbearable. Of course, if they're not hot for each other's cock, then there is nothing wrong with two friends sharing a platonic kiss n' grumble.

    ------------------
    Nuts in May, Shepherd's delay.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NailBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah yes... stubbled cheek to stubbled cheek. it paint's a pretty picture. Maybe Paul having his leg shaved was some kind sign. maybe a sign of repressed homosexuality and his yearnings for blakey- no hair symbolising an 'anti-richard', as if him loving blakey couldn't be further from the truth? maybe they thought they could hide it.
    Answers on a postcard.

    ------------------
    The best some people can hope for is to better manage their damage.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cheap and evil gurrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2002
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Richard Blakey is a whore.
    And he likes fishnet stockings.

    ------------------
    I got syphilitic hetro friends in every part of town
    I don't hate them but i know them I don't want them hanging around

  6. #6
    Spider-Man's Surly Uncle
    Guest Spider-Man's Surly Uncle's Avatar

    Post

    No, he's a hobo and he like fish stock cubes. That's what he told me.

    ------------------
    Nuts in May, Shepherd's delay.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cheap and evil gurrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2002
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He doesn't bend BOTH ways he just BENDS.

    ------------------
    I got syphilitic hetro friends in every part of town
    I don't hate them but i know them I don't want them hanging around

  8. #8
    big sam
    Guest big sam's Avatar

    Wink

    Rich is a faggot. He has tried entering my bottom on many occasions and that Paul, well there is a gay boy if ever i saw one. He enjoys pleasuring men with that nose of his.. and what a good job he does of it.

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Monkey Teaser
    Guest Monkey Teaser's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big sam:
    Rich is a faggot. He has tried entering my bottom on many occasions and that Paul, well there is a gay boy if ever i saw one. He enjoys pleasuring men with that nose of his.. and what a good job he does of it.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sam, you are so immo.

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Monkey Teaser
    Guest Monkey Teaser's Avatar
    Sonia, you idiot.. I haven't been to bed yet since last night, I stink of beer and I've got stuff to do today. How am I ever going to get a bath without horrible flashbacks of last night?.. Paul was just staring at me..

    ------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •